The natural performance enhancer in liquid laundry and household products
Exilva is a completely natural and infinitely sustainable cellulose-based performance enhancer that performs as a multifunctional additive in home care systems, as well as increasing your formulation efficiency, reducing your CO2 footprint and creating exciting opportunities for innovation.
Multifunctionality additive provides new options
Exilva, Borregaard’s Microfibrillar Cellulose (MFC), is a highly efficient multifunctional ingredient, from a completely natural source. When introducing Exilva to your liquid laundry and household products, you will experience its ability to stabilize emulsions, avoiding settling and syneresis, and improving rheology behaviour. Exilva’s pseudoplastic characteristics when put under shear stress, combined with its very rapid viscosity build-up when shear is removed provide you with a highly versatile product. Exilva also demonstrates high efficacy and robustness in harsh environments, such as low and high pH.
- Increases ability to control flow of finished products - strong shear thinning and fast viscosity recovery
- Improves stability – improves dispersion and stabilization of particles
- Highly versatile and readily activated for use
- Completely natural and infinitely sustainable – improves your environmental profile
- Ability to partly replace surfactants